50 Work-Related Pick-Up Lines
Ever get bored of the same pick-up lines? Do you hold a boring job that everyone seems to have? Do you hold a rather interesting job, but you can’t seem to use it to attract the opposite sex? Do you want your significant other to fall for you all over again?
Your day job is much more than a way to pay your monthly bills. You can use your job description as a witty pick-up line to start a conversation, or to flatter your sweetheart.
While you may not wear a tie to work, your work is very important for day-to-day living. If you hold a blue-collar job, here are some interesting pick-up lines you could use:
- I’m a plumber. Can I tinker with your pipes?
- I’m a carpenter. Let me build you up and stroke you down.
- I’m a painter. Let’s paint the town red.
- I’m a firefighter. Do I smell something burning? Wait a second, it’s only you.
- I’m a forest ranger. You’re so hot, that only you can prevent forest fires.
- I’m a chef. You’re a perfect complement to every meal.
- I’m a gym instructor. You’re the definition… of definition!
- I’m a bartender. Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, you walk into mine.
- I’m an explosives specialist with the SWAT team. Get down on the floor baby, you’re the bomb.
- I’m an Army private. Permission to speak freely?
- I’m a clown. Tell me, are you looking at me funny?
- I’m a detective. I’m on the hunt for a girl who stole my heart, and all clues lead to you.
- I’m a mall Santa. Sit on my lap; tell me if you’ve been naughty or nice.
- I’m a security guard. I can keep you company all night long.
- I’m a janitor. I can help you start over with a clean slate.
- I’m a waiter. May I take your order?
- I’m a police officer. You’re under arrest for breaking and entering… my heart.
… To White Collar…
Some people may find white-collar office jobs to be bland and boring. Don’t worry, because here are some ways you can flatter members of the opposite sex with an otherwise droll job:
- I’m a writer. Let me write you a teen love story with a happy ending.
- I’m a lawyer. Justice is blind… and so is love!
- I’m a trial judge. On all counts of hotness and sex appeal, I find you definitely guilty.
- I’m a sales agent. By the looks of things, I’m getting two for the price of one.
- I’m a web designer. You’re “HTTP:” Hot, Tantalizing, and Totally Pretty.
- I’m a computer programmer. I see a lot of zeros, but honey, you’re the one.
- I’m a mathematician. From all angles, you’re absolutely perfect.
- I’m a primary school teacher. “A” is for Apple, “B” is for Bear, “C” is for… hey! You’re “Cute!”
- I’m an office clerk. You’re my type.
- I’m a doctor. You’re like bad medicine; I just can’t get enough of you.
- I’m a dentist. I haven’t seen a smile as perfect as yours.
- I’m a psychiatrist, but every time I see you, I go insane.
- I’m a librarian. I think you wrote the book on love.
- I’m a nutritionist. You make me grow, go, and glow.
- I’m a politician. I love you… and I approve this message.
… To the Totally Outrageous!
If you don’t hold a job, or you just want to impress other people at a party and probably hook up with them afterwards, you can tell a small lie about yourself. While people will see through it, they’re sure to break out to a small smile:
- I’m a race car driver. With all those curves, I seem to have lost my brakes.
- I’m a sculptor, and I’m telling you, your body is a masterpiece!
- I’m a secret agent. You leave me shaken, not stirred.
- I’m a rebel. You’re my cause.
- I’m a magician, so why don’t you and me disappear from this joint together?
- I was a former undefeated boxer, but honey, you knocked me out the first round.
- I’m a gravedigger. Let me bury you in love, ’till death do us part.
- I’m an environmentalist. I think I found the cause of global warming.
- I’m a pilot. I can fly higher than an eagle, you are the wind beneath my wings.
- I’m a baseball player. I think I’ll hit a home run after running a few bases.
- I’m a robotics engineer. You’re overloading my circuits.
- I’m an astronaut. I took a small step for man, but you’re a giant leap for mankind.
- I’m a professional golfer. Honey, you’re my hole in one.
- I’m a basketball player, but baby, you’re my MVP.
- I’m an opera singer. Besame Mucho, That’s Amore.
- I’m an astronomer. I can see the universe just by looking at your eyes.
- I’m a superhero. Seeing you takes me to infinity… and beyond!
- I’m a rock star. I don’t need a pick up line.
These are just some of the many pick-up lines you can use. You may also have ideas of your own. Keep in mind that these won’t always work, but they’re sure to give a few smiles every now and then. If you enjoy reading this article, might as well read how to meet new people and how to make office romance work.